Sunday, March 7, 2010

Made it through the first week. 5 days. It was supposed to be pretty hard but i have room for improvement. I need to step it up this week with some manmaker cardio for Tues, Wed & Friday nights. I will stick with the 2 workouts per day, that seems to be doing okay

The DL stuff is on a 2 week cycle. I should be able to make it all week this week without failing in the DO on the Std bar, but the Axle DL will be close. I will be at 310 by Friday which should be about max for 1 rep after warm up, and i'll do it with 5 sets of 1 with no warm up, hmmm. (PR is 160 with 1 hand)

The ISO's are still doing okay i guess, had to judge them, i'll just keep doing them. I will re-wrap the IM wraps before i start tomorrow morning because they seem loose, that may help wobble the startght 7" pc past 3 degrees, lol

The kettlebell snatches seem okay, i could do more but i need to keep that in check because it could tear up my hands pretty damn quick and i do not want to use gloves this time. I'll just keep adding each week, and like i said this week will be the man makers with the 16 kg, so that should still be okay on my hands (i hope)

My weight was off this week, i had a funeral on Wednesday & Thursday so i ate alot, i was up 4.4 lbs as of Friday morning. Then Friday night i go real sick and today i weighed in at 277.2, that 5 lbs lower then Friday, but thats because i emtied out my whole body. Lets see how i do when i weigh in this Friday. I'm thinking below 275! definately

No comments:

Post a Comment