Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Made it through Day 1 and did everything i wanted. I also included the sledge work. 5 sets of 1 during the day.

I have decided to try something different with the sledge this time. i will only up the weight every week and never have a down cycle. Just thought i would try something different. So i'm stating at 17 lbs. It did not feel bad at all. Still had a couple problems with my oinky not feeling fully engaged so i need to work on my grip of the handle and pre cock my wrist a little it to raise my pinky on the bottom of the handle.

I am using the 31" handle that is cut to that length, no more adjusting my hand in the handle to make it harder. I'm just going to be adding weight, 1/2 lb per week.

I really want to hit 25 lbs at the comp, that would be so sweet. It would really get everyones attention !!!

I am very sore today but thats good, it will go away soon, i'm about to do my AM workout next.

No comments:

Post a Comment